Monday, September 28, 2009

Say Hello Everyone

That's right folks. We have added a new member to our current staff here at the Rated T for True Life blog. That brings our running total up to... 2 writers! An increase of 100%. Haha. A girl can have some fun, can't she?

Anyways. The new writer is none other than my own boyfriend. Isn't he wonderful? I'm actually quite relieved about this. If you hadn't noticed, it's been a while since my last post. With school and organizations and just being so darn tired from running around everywhere, it gets tough to find time to write and actually finish a post. But don't you worry. Homecoming week is now over and I should have a little more free time.

He should be getting a post up whenever he can find time. I gotta show him the ropes and everything. But I'm sure he'll have some great insight on craziness of a guy's mind. Goodness knows I could use some. Haha.

Well. I'm out folks. Got some stuff to fill out for a class. Remember the words. Calm, collected, reasonable, and loving.

-Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment