Sunday, January 13, 2013

I Want to be in a Movie

I want to be in a movie. Not necessarily the lead. Though that would be... Fabulous? Terrific? Mind-boggling? Astounding? Astounding. That would be just astounding to be the lead. I've always loved being on the stage. Whether it be dance, or musicals, or band performances... I just love that thrill.

I've never really been in a big production. I did a lot of choreography and sewed, well, almost all the costumes for my school's production of The King and I when I was a freshmen. I was the Fan Dancer.



I know. I know. I'm just inches away from international stardom with that one. Or not. Maybe let's just forget high school ever happened, yeah? Yeah.

I just think it would be amazing to be part of something so big. Even if all it meant for me was .7 seconds of me jabbing the screen and screaming, "THERE I AM! THERE I AM! THEREIAMOMIGODI'MAMOVIESTAR!!" And promptly passing out from sheer euphoria. Can we just all picture that for a moment? 'Cause I'm laughing so hard at the thought of that I'm making some weird hiccuping/chortling/death rattle sort of noise. I may be laughing but let's be honest. That's exactly how I would react.

So if you're a famous director or talent agent or someone not a creeper in the acting business, seriously. Get in touch. We need to talk. 'Cause you have no idea how much talent this girl has. And please, please forget about that awful picture up there. I was 14 what did you expect? But it's all good. I'll even make it easy for you. Just email me right... here! 'Cause I'm ready for my callback.

-Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment