Friday, January 4, 2013

Emotional Trauma at the Hands of a Paperback

Books. I like the way they smell. I like the way I can never turn the page fast enough. I like the way I can't focus on class or work or anything until I've finished its story. But often I find myself feeling lost for a while as I try to reconcile my loss.


Yeah. That pretty much sums it up.

As I devour books as fast as possible, I've found myself in a bit of a bind. I'm running out of books to read. Like, at the speed of light. So I joined Goodreads. And I started rating books and getting recommendations and I have to say... it's quite fabulous. Books are recommended for you based on ratings you've given to ones you've already read. You can write reviews, join reading groups, set up your to-read list, follow your favorite authors, check out what books are hot now and what books to be looking out for. If you're an avid reader, seriously, why aren't you signed up yet.

Wanna see what I've been reading, like and dislike, what's on my to-read list or recommend a book for me, you can find me right here!

-Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment